Highly Successful Private Practice Located 1 hour from Boston
Interviewing now for a full-time Associate Position
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing practice. State of the art technology and outstanding team to work with.
· Well-trained, experienced team
· Cutting edge technology, including Cerec, Sedation
· Outstanding earning potential, strong patient flow
· Successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills and patient relations
· Clinical skills needed include molar endo and oral surgery
Requirements: Experienced DDS, DMD. Licensed or license eligible in MA.
Interview Today! Call or email Marcia Patterson today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9118
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: http://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/