||East Hill Family Medical, Inc.
Our Federally Qualified Health Center* located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York is seeking a General Dentist to join our dedicated and customer-focused dental office team. Potential candidates must be able to perform and oversee dental services designed to preserve teeth and prevent the spread of oral disease; as well as diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Examine patients to diagnose and treat oral and dental conditions.
- Provide routine care of patients including but not limited to: Examination of head and neck; administration of medication; periodontal therapy; x-rays and follow up maintenance checks.
- Management of emergencies, including but not limited to:control of acute hemorrhages, anaphylaxis, respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest and seizures.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management for illnesses and diseases that present in the office.
- Conduct procedures related to routine care or to alleviate symptoms exhibited during office visits, including but not limited to: Restorations, non-surgical or surgical extractions, pulpotomy, dentures, incision and drainage, et cetera.
- Provide consultation with specialists to maintain continuity of care for patients served.
- Document care provided in the Dentrix EMR system.
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives for the dental office, including QM&I meetings and/or peer review functions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Clinically oversees Dental staff when Dental Director is not available.
Education and Experience: Dentist currently licensed in NYS required. Must maintain current licensure.
* VISIT NHSC.HRSA.GOV to learn more about added benefits of joining our FQHC team, including:
- A Loan Repayment Program that provides up to $50,000 for loans in primary careómedical, dental, or mental/behavioral health.
- The Students to Service Program provides up to $120,000 to students pursuing degrees in primary care and are in their final year of medical or dental school.
||April Miles, MHA, RN
Director of Clinical Services
East Hill Family Medical
144 Genesee St.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 253-6796 Ext. 502
||(315) 253-6796 Ext. 502
||May 22nd, 2017