UB Dental Alumni Association Reaching Others UB Dental Alumni Association
 
UB Dental Alumni Association
» Job View

Private Practice Dentist leading to partnership Irmo, SC
Job ID: 27434
Location: S. Carolina
Position: Private Practice Dentist leading to partnership Irmo, SC
Company: Patterson Connect
 
Description:

Highly successful dental practice seeking Associate Dentist. While most other practices are fighting among themselves for the top 10% of clients with spa or boutique dentistry, we are able to provide dentistry to the other 90%. 

We are looking for an energetic Associate who would like to join our team set down roots in our community and become a partner in our extremely successful practice. We are open to new grads who would like to be mentored or an experienced dentist who is open to all types of procedures and seeing kids. 

To view this practice in more detail and apply directly please visit   www.pattersonconnect.com or call 800-588-0098

 
Contact: Shayne Derby
Email: shayne.derby@pattersondental.com
Website: http://www.pattersonconnect.com
Phone: 8005880098
 
Posting Date Oct 16th, 2017
Upcoming Events
BNDM 2018 Exhibitors
2018 BND Meeting
10/01/2018 ADAPT Online DA Prog
10/10/18 (PM) Nutrition and Dentistry
10/12/2018 Bernat Pedo Symposium
10/15/2018 International Endo: A CE Program
Endo Pre-Specialty Training Program 2018
10/17/2018 (PM) Radiology Portfolio
10/24/18 (PM) NYS Dental Law
11/14/18 (PM) Pearls in Dentotherapeutics
11/28/18 (PM) Dental Insurance and the ACA
12/05/18 (PM) Perio Dx & Tx Planning
12/06-07/2018 Cadaver workshop: Implant Surg Tech
12/13/2018 Ortho/Pedo Best Practices (Fac Dev)
09/14-22/2019 CDE in Northern Italy

  UB School of Dental Medicine
  Giving to the School of Dental Medicine