Western New York Dental group is seeking full-time & part-time General Dentist associates in Buffalo, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice and modern practice locations, working for a quality driven health care organization. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
• Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
• Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Peter Schwartz at email@example.com.