UB Dental Alumni Association Reaching Others UB Dental Alumni Association
UB Dental Alumni Association
» Job View

Practice for Sale-OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE-South of Norman
Job ID: 27563
Location: Oklahoma
Position: Practice for Sale-OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE-South of Norman
Company: Paragon

Located south of Norman, large practice with 5 restorative ops, 4 hygiene ops and collecting 1.3 million a year. 

Very stable practice and great cash flow with an overhead of 56%, leaving 44% profit for a new buyer. 2680 active patients in the last two years and averaging 42 new patients a month. Practice has been growing consistently since its establishment over 25 years ago. Digital radiographs (including pano), Itero with cloud based and remote access practice management software. Most procedures offered in house including complex restorative, orthodontics, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Seller is considering buy-out or partnership buy-in arrangements. 

For more information, contact James Avdoyan (601) 540-2284or via email at javdoyan@paragon.us.com

Contact: Paragon
Email: info@paragon.us.com
Website: www.paragon.us.com
Phone: 866 898-1867
Posting Date Nov 27th, 2017
Upcoming Events
04/01/2018 International Endo: A CE Program
04/01/2018 ADAPT Online DA Prog
04/11/2018 PM: Impact of Obesity in Dentistry
04/18/2018 PM: Clinical Protocols for the Medically Complex Patient
04/19/2018 Implant Study Club
04/20/2018 Airway Centric Dentistry - Sugarman
04/25/2018 PM: Cervical Lesions: Restore vs. Soft Tissue Graft
05/02/2018 PM: Med Emergencies
05/03-04, 2018 Stress Free Endo
05/09/2018 PM: Head & Neck Radiation Dental Pt Care
05/16/2018 PM Adv. Perio Instrumentation
05/18/2018 Hygiene Symposium
05/23/2018 PM: Endo Technique Review
05/31-06/01/2018 Lasers/Hard & Soft Tissue
06/08/2018 Cunat Event: Class II & III Orthopedics

  UB School of Dental Medicine
  Giving to the School of Dental Medicine