||New York - Central
||East Hill Family Medical, Inc.
Our Federally Qualified Health
Center* located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York is
seeking a General Dentist to join our dedicated and customer-focused dental
office team. Potential candidates must be able to perform and oversee dental
services designed to preserve teeth and prevent the spread of oral disease; as
well as diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums
and related oral structures. East Hill
Family Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Job Duties and
Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Examine patients to diagnose and treat oral and dental
- Provide routine care of patients including but not
limited to: Examination of head and neck; administration of medication;
periodontal therapy; x-rays and follow up maintenance checks.
- Management of emergencies, including but not limited
to:control of acute hemorrhages, anaphylaxis, respiratory arrest, cardiac
arrest and seizures.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management for illnesses and
diseases that present in the office.
- Conduct procedures related to routine care or to
alleviate symptoms exhibited during office visits, including but not
limited to: Restorations, non-surgical or surgical extractions, pulpotomy,
dentures, incision and drainage, et cetera.
- Provide consultation with specialists to maintain
continuity of care for patients served.
- Document care provided in the Dentrix EMR system.
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives for the
dental office, including QM&I meetings and/or peer review functions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Clinically oversees Dental staff when Dental Director is
Education and Experience:
- Dentist currently licensed in NYS required. Must
maintain current licensure.
* VISIT NHSC.HRSA.GOV to learn more about added benefits of joining our FQHC
- Eligibility to apply for a loan repayment program that
provides up to $50,000 in reimbursement for education loans in dental
- Eligibility to apply for the Students to Service
Program that provides up to $120,000 to students pursuing degrees in
general dentistry and are in their final year of dental school.
Job Type: Full-time
||Diane (Dee Dee) Schenck
||315-253-8477 ext. 501
||Dec 4th, 2017