UB Dental Alumni Association Reaching Others UB Dental Alumni Association
 
UB Dental Alumni Association
» Job View

Practice for Sale-OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE-South of Norman
Job ID: 28293
Location: Oklahoma
Position: Practice for Sale-OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE-South of Norman
Company: Paragon
 
Description:

Located south of Norman, large practice with 5 restorative ops, 4 hygiene ops and collecting 1.3 million a year. Very stable practice and great cash flow with an overhead of 56%, leaving 44% profit for a new buyer. 


2680 active patients in the last two years and averaging 42 new patients a month. Practice has been growing consistently since its establishment over 25 years ago. Digital radiographs (including pano), Itero with cloud based and remote access practice management software. Most procedures offered in house including complex restorative, orthodontics, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Seller is considering buy-out or partnership buy-in arrangements. 


For more information, contact James Avdoyan (601) 540-2284or via email at javdoyan@paragon.us.com

 
Contact: Paragon
Email: info@paragon.us.com
Website: www.paragon.us.com
Phone: 866 898-1867
 
Posting Date Mar 12th, 2018
Upcoming Events
2019 ADAPT Online DA Prog
04/10/2019 (PM) Implant Overdentures
04/11-12/2019: 12-Hr Sedation Cert Renewal
04/17/2019 Earth Day Event: Eco-dentistry
05/01/2019 (PM): NYS Sexual-Harassment Training
05/03/2019 Management/Classification of Peri-Implant Diseases
05/08/2019: (PM) Perio Considerations/Restorative Outcomes
05/10/2019: Hygiene Symposium
05/16/2019 Implant Study Club
05/17/2019: Digital Implant Dentistry 360
05/22/2019: (PM) Infection Control for the Dental Team
05/30-31/2019: Stress Free Endo Workshop
06/07/2019 Trends in Ortho - Cunat Event
06/26-29/2019 Chautauqua Dental Congress
International Endodontics

  UB School of Dental Medicine
  Giving to the School of Dental Medicine