||General Dentist - State College, PA
||Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in Central Pennsylvania. Ideally looking for a team player who can hit the ground running and is looking to grow & learn. Need a self-starter who is looking to grow in in practice & community.
The associate doctors work 3.5 to 4.5 days per week and have potential to gross between $150K and $300K in their first year depending on their skill and experience level. Excellent clinical communication and trust building skills are essential. We will consider recent graduates, but prefer residency or some post-grad clinical experience.
|· Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
· Must hold a PA license
· Anesthesia - Restricted II
Join a truly unique practice in a beautiful and growing small town of Central Pennsylvania. Work alongside six general dentists, an orthodontist, and an excellent team of expanded function dental assistants in our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot facility. This is a fantastic opportunity for an associate who is ready to work alongside and learn from experienced dentists and specialists.
· Competitive base salary with bonus based on provider’s adjusted production
· Healthcare coverage: medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401(k) retirement savings program with company match, after 1 year of service
· Reimbursement for approved continuing education up to $5,000 per year
· Potential profit sharing plans for tenured dentists
· Leadership opportunities available
||Jordan von Haslow, Talent Advisor
||Dec 18th, 2020