Lakeview Dental Care is a patient-centered comprehensive dental practice that performs general, endodontic, and orthodontic dentistry along with oral surgery. LVDC is a private group practice owned by two Temple Dental graduates who built the organization based on their passion for providing the best possible dentistry and patient experience in suburban New Jersey. We are hiring for all six locations where we average over 100 new patients per month in each! Lakeview is an Associate-driven practice with a structured mentorship program and a proven process for making Associate Dentists highly productive, quickly. We offer one of the best compensation packages in the area, with great benefits and unlimited growth potential. Relocation benefits are available too!
Our Associate Dentists enjoy a schedule that promotes exceptional patient experiences, balance between your work and personal life, and many opportunities to grow as both a leader and a clinician. In addition, we offer a LVDC Doctor Study Club, CE reimbursement, 401(K) plan, and many other benefits. Practice the kind of dentistry you can be proud of, join the Lakeview Dental Care team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide all aspects of General Dentistry to ensure modern, preventive, comprehensive care of patients
- Educate and advise patients on general oral hygiene after examining their dental condition and provide insight into any problems or abnormalities
- Design a plan for the treatment of the patient, seek their acceptance, and make the patient feel comfortable and relaxed during treatment
- Practice strong listening and communication skills to guide the patient and create value in the prescribed dental treatment
- Maintain all documents related to treatment planned and completed and conversations had with the patient
- Prescribe appropriate antibiotics and pain medications when necessary
- Lead team members in providing the best possible dentistry and patient experience as well as ensuring a clean and healthy work environment
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and as one of the leaders of that team
- Possess a passion to stay updated on the latest developments in dentistry and gain continued knowledge and skills
- Utilize exceptional time management and organizational skills