Our Dental Practice, which specializes in the highest quality of Prosthodontic dentistry, is looking for a trained Associate Prosthodontist. Great opportunity for the right person!
THIS IS NOT A CORPORATE POSITION OR MULTI-DOCTOR JUGGERNAUT. This is a tremendous opportunity in private practice geared towards achieving partnership in a healthy, uplifting environment which respects the art and science of prosthodontics, as well as professional autonomy and freedom towards ethical, patient-centered outcomes.
- Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Be willing to take a leadership role in the center with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and bonus based on production. Benefits include complete coverage for group health insurance for employee and dependents, malpractice insurance, matching 401K, $2,000 a year for CE, nine to ten weeks paid vacation.
Minimum guaranteed salary is $150,000 a year, plus a very generous bonus system monthly of 35% over $40,000 production. With a $500,000 - $600,000 earning potential! (Our practice is 100% fee for service)."
If you have an alum who fits these qualifications, I'd love to talk you or that person either by phone or by e-mail. I'm available at any time to talk and you can reach me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or on my cell phone at 914-258-0802.
||Oct 25th, 2022