||New York - Western
Clinic is seeking a FT Dentist to join a well-established and state-of-the-art health center (3 days in Buffalo, 2 days in Niagara Falls weekly). They are offering a generous compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision and life insurance, paid time off, 4 CME days and $1,000 stipend annually, student loan repayment eligibility through the National Health Service Corps, paid malpractice insurance and much more. H-1b candidates invited to apply.
Provides quality dental care to all patients in accordance with the principle of ethics and code of professional conduct of the ADA and New York State Dental Association.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and modifies appropriate and effective patient care plans including diagnostic procedures, therapies, consultations and outcomes.
- Provides Patient care including general dentistry, diagnostic, preventive and restorative services.
- Refers patients to appropriate care providers for evaluation or assistance as needed.
- Maintains concise, adequate and legible documentation of patient care including medications, allergies, subjective and objective data, assessment, diagnostic procedures, interpretation of lab, x-rays, and treatment plans.
- Monitors dental standards of care through Quality Assurance and Peer Review Audits
- Provides patient education including diagnosis, treatment plan and prognosis.
- Assures that patient calls are returned in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Communicates well with both patients and staff in a respectful, friendly manner.
- Signs charts and completes all required documentation in timely fashion.
- Attends staff meetings as required.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Qualifications: Dental Medicine degree from an accredited University. Dental License Registration and DEA Certificate for the state of New York. One (1) year experience as a staff dentist. Computer literacy. Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications: Dental Medicine degree from an accredited University. Dental License Registration and DEA Certificate for the state of New York. Three (3) years experience as a staff dentist. Memberships to Dental Associations. Computer literacy. Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
||Rosemary Blando, Vice President, Durham Staffing Inc.
||Apr 13th, 2023